- Download File Format: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3 (Kindle), Audiobook / MP3
- Title: 101 Tropical Drinks
- Autor: Kim Haasarud
- Publisher (Publication Date): Houghton Mifflin Harcourt; First edition (May 21, 2013)
- Language: English
Whether you’re on the islands or in the backyard, there’s nothing like a cold, refreshing tropical cocktail for cooling down on a hot summer day. In this new addition to the popular 101 Cocktails series, Kim Haasarud offers the ultimate cocktail guide for summertime entertaining with classic tropical cocktails and plenty of new creations.
Inside, you’ll find traditional piña coladas and mai tais, plenty of refreshing punch bowl drinks, and classic cocktails remade with modern twists, like the Guava Basil Cooler or the Blackberry-Pineapple Sidecar. Like the other books in the series, the recipes here are focused on using fresh fruit and herbs to create thrilling flavors.
- Includes 101 recipes illustrated with brilliant four-color photographs throughout
- Features recipes that emphasize fresh fruit and herbs, as well as inventive tweaks on classic tropical drinks
- Perfect for summertime get-togethers, backyard barbecues, beach parties, and any other hot time
Even if you can’t make it to a tropical island, you can turn any hot-weather occasion into a roaring good time with 101 Tropical Drinks.
Featured Recipes from 101 Tropical Drinks Download the Mango Mai Tai recipe Download the Pineapple Kiwi Cooler recipe Download the Hibiscus Swizzle recipe
“The newest installment of the 101 Cocktails series will stir up visions of sandy beaches with its icy collection of tropical drinks from a famous mixologist. Turn here for classic cocktails with a savory twist and flaming punch bowls big enough for a whole family, all inspired by fresh market ingredients.”- Food Network.com
See all Editorial Reviews
This is a great little hardcover book with beautiful pictures and tasty tropical drink recipes. I haven’t made any of them, because I bought it to go in our beach house rental, but our guests have been using it and sending me pictures of their concoctions! It’s been a big hit, I stand it up next to the blender on the counter. Even when I was just looking through it before I put it in the beach house, it made me think of the beach, the tropics, etc.