- Full Title : A Cast Iron Cookbook: A Cast Iron Skillet Book Filled With Delicious Cast Iron Recipes (2nd Edition)
- Autor: BookSumo Press
- Print Length:
- Publisher: BookSumo Press; 2 edition
- Publication Date: April 8, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1093460350
- ISBN-13: 978-1093460353
- Download File Format | Size: pdf | 3,21 Mb
Use That Skillet for Everything. Fritters, Pizzas, Burgers, Stir Fries, Spring Rolls, Salads, Everything.
Get your copy of the best and most unique Cast Iron Skillet recipes from BookSumo Press!
Come take a journey with us into the delights of easy cooking. The point of this cookbook and all our cookbooks is to exemplify the effortless nature of cooking simply.
In this book we focus on learning delicious and new ways to cook with Cast Iron. A Cast Iron Cookbook is a complete set of simple but very unique Cast Iron Skillet recipes. You will find that even though the recipes are simple, the tastes are quite amazing.
So will you join us in an adventure of simple cooking?
Here is a preview of the delicious meals you will learn that are best prepared with Cast Iron:
- Indian Spiced Mustard Greens and Spinach
- Mexican Veggie Skillet
- Catalina’s Stir Fry
- Tex Mex Breakfast Eggs
- Saturday Night Spicy Shrimp with Jasmine Rice and Papaya
- Skillet Buttery Bananas
- Cabbage & Carrot Spring Rolls
- Tofu Stir Fry II
- Mediterranean Stir-Fry
- Chicken and Garlic Stir-Fry
- Classical American Style Fried Chicken Cutlets
- Crispy Paprika Chicken
- San Antonio Stroganoff
- New England Fried Chips and Fried Fish
- Much, much more!
Again remember these recipes are unique so be ready to try some new things. Also remember that the style of cooking used in this cookbook is effortless. So even though the recipes will be unique and great tasting, creating them will take minimal effort!
Related Searches: cast iron cookbook, cast iron recipes, cast iron skillet cookook, cast iron cooking for dummies, lodge cast iron cooking, cast iron cooking, cast iron skillet recipes