- Full Title : All About Seafood: A Seafood Cookbook Filled with Delicious Seafood Recipes (2nd Edition)
- Autor: BookSumo Press
- Print Length: 64 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: May 27, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1070187151
- ISBN-13: 978-1070187150
- Download File Format | Size: pdf | 3,81 Mb
An Introduction to Seafood.
Get your copy of the best and most unique Seafood recipes from BookSumo Press!
Come take a journey with us into the delights of easy cooking. The point of this cookbook and all our cookbooks is to exemplify the effortless nature of cooking simply.
In this book we focus on Seafood. All About Seafood is a complete set of simple but very unique Seafood recipes. You will find that even though the recipes are simple, the tastes are quite amazing.
So will you join us in an adventure of simple cooking?
Here is a Preview of the Seafood Recipes You Will Learn:
- Butter Parmesan with Green Onions Halibut
- Southern French Inspired Halibut
- Southeast Asian Halibut
- Restaurant Style Halibut
- Yummy Tuna Pizza
- Tuna Lunch Burritos
- Tuna Cheese Burgers
- Fancy Tuna Appetizer
- Southern French Style Scallops
- Tropical Fruit Skillet Scallops
- Scallops Forever
- Anaheim Fish Soup
- Classy Oregano Seafood Soup
- Royal Asian Seafood Soup
- Herbed Anchovies Soup
- Tofu and Seafood Clash Soup
- How to Make Mussels
- Whangarei Style Mussels
- Northern French Mussels
- Hot Butter Mussels with Cream
- Much, much more!
Again remember these recipes are unique so be ready to try some new things. Also remember that the style of cooking used in this cookbook is effortless. So even though the recipes will be unique and great tasting, creating them will take minimal effort!
Related Searches: Seafood cookbook, Seafood recipes, Seafood book, Seafood, fish cookbook, fish recipes, pescetarian cookbook