- Full Title : Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook 2018: The Complete Paleo Autoimmune Protocol Diet Guide- 14 Days Meal Plan to Manage Chronic and Inflammation Diseases
- Autor: Mollie Brady
- Print Length: 109 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: August 30, 2018
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 171998705X
- ISBN-13: 978-1719987059
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 3,15 Mb
Managing an autoimmune condition can be a real challenge, but having the right nutrition can go a long way in restoring your body. Autoimmune Paleo diet seems the way to go.
David Chen knows these struggles all too well, that’s why he got serious with his book “Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook 2018: The Complete Paleo Autoimmune Protocol Diet Guide-14 Days Meal Plan to Manage Chronic and Inflammable Diseases” to create amazing recipes for the AIP diet.
In this book, you will find that Mollie Brady has not only presented the amazing recipes and cooking instructions in an order that is simple and easy to follow, but also given an introduction to the AIP itself and the need for it before choosing a diet, it is best to know if it suits your health and nutritional needs. Once you understand the AIP then adopting a lifestyle to manage autoimmune condition becomes easy.
In this cookbook, you will find:
- Complete Introduction to Paleo Autoimmune Protocol that educates you on the autoimmune diseases and sets you on a path to recovery.
- About 60 recipes covering AIP breakfast recipes, lunch recipes, dinner recipes, snacks and desserts recipes, slow cooker recipes, their complete ingredients and method of preparation.
- A 14day meal plan aimed at helping to achieve your AIP goals.
Recipes include: Calamari Summer Salad, Turkey Sausage, Zuppa Toscana, Onion Soup, Asian Stuffed Mushrooms, Raw Strawberry Papaya Ice Cream Tart and so much more!