Take your bread and sandwich-making to the next level. Margaux Sky, whose Art Cafe and Bakery in San Luis Obispo has drawn major media attention for her wonderful fare, now shares the secrets of her success. Beginning with basic white, wheat, and sweet bread dough, Sky shows you how to make the best breads and sandwiches in America.
Just browsing through the titles and the ingredients provides a feast for the senses, yet from her list of ingredients to directions for preparation, readers will think, “I can do this!” Her daring combinations produce these tempting dishes and more:
- Avacoado and Melted Swiss on Salsa Bread
- Roasted Rumble Bumble with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce on Honey Nut Wheat Bread
- TBLT on Horseradish Parmesan Bread
- And the “O” Special-Curried Chicken on Spicy Pepper Jack Bread
In Beautiful Breads and Fabulous Fillings, you’ll find over 150 full-color photographs and over 140 recipes for these simply divine loaves, sandwiches, fillings, and accompaniments. Margaux’s stunning combinations of flavors and textures will have your friends and family clamoring for more.
I bought this book for the carrot cake recipe!!
Good bread book and good idea of what to put in sandwiches
Great book love the recipes very easy read
- Title: Beautiful Breads And Fabulous Fillings: The Best Sandwiches In America
- Autor: Margaux Sky
- Publisher (Publication Date): Rutledge Hill Pr; 1st Ed. edition (June 20, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: | 1401602509
- ISBN-13: | 978-1401602505
- Download File Format: EPUB, PDF