- Download File Format: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3 (Kindle), Audiobook / MP3
- Title: Beer Alchemy: DIY Beer Brewing Mastery @ Home
- Autor: Ron Johnson
- Publisher (Publication Date): CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (September 24, 2017)
- Language: English
DIY Beer Brewing Mastery @ Home
I can tell you right now that yes, starting your own home brewing project is easy, breezy, and totally worth it—and you don’t even have to take my word for it. For years, I’ve always been fascinated by the subtle art of brewing your own beer at home, and what started out as a hobby eventually became a fervent passion—an obsession, even—until I poured my heart and soul into it to the delight of my friends.
I mean, honestly—what’s better than having a couple of your best buds over and serving your own homemade beer, right? Not to mention that the wifey absolutely adores the fact that we don’t even need to run down to the store to buy those six-packs whenever we have some friends over, whether for a small dinner party or a big get-together with the whole shebang.
So yes, I got into the beer brewing business, and needless to say, I was pretty popular among my friends, and word soon spread around the whole neighborhood. How can it not? A microbrewery is excellent, and thanks to my good fortune, some corporate people eventually saw the potential and offered to buy the business from me. But that is a different story for another day. In my business most of my success came from brewing the authentic brown Ale, but I know now everyone likes that taste. So, in this book, I don’t want to share my success story but instead I want to show you how easy it is to get started on brewing your own beer. Once you master your tricks then you can think about finding that one unique flavor that is created by you and you only. Something unique that has your signature on it.
I’m here to help you create one of your own—a success story that’s built on your passion for homemade, all natural, good ole fashioned beer. It’s not even as complicated as you might think, so bottoms up and let’s get started!
In This Book I Show You
- Home Brewing In The US And The Laws
- History Of Beer In The United States
- Overview Of Brewing Your Own Beer
- Bare Necessities
- Ingredients You Will Need
- Beer Making Process
- A Beginner’s Test
- Setting Up Your Home Brewing Project
- How To Build Your Own Stir Plate
- How To Keg Your Own Beer
- How To Make Your Own Yeast Starters
- How To Plant Your Own Hops
- How To Make Your Own Crystal Malt
- How To Do Maintenance On Your Equipment
- How To Setup Your Brewing Project Outdoor
- 10 Of The Most Famous And Popular Home Brewing Recipes With Step By Step Instruction
- Tips And Tricks To Making The Best Beer
- How To Adjust Beer Gravity And Bitterness
- Art Of Beer Serving Glass And Types
About the Author
“Truly the ultimate guide on Beer brewing, Ron has done a wonderful job in explain each and every aspect of beer making at home” – R. ShafferRon is an avid Beer crafting master, Crafting beer is a lifelong passion of his. By profession he is a chef in the greater Atlanta area, where he lives with his wife Maria and Son Josh.
I wish I had found this book before I spent hundreds of dollars on all grain setup. This book explains how everything can be done at a very low budget which is what I needed. I must say this is an eye opening knowledge, Ron explains it in a very easy to understand manner which are easy enough to follow as well.