- Full Title : Bowl Cookbook: Recipes for Delicious Bowls of Grain and Rice (2nd Edition)
- Autor: BookSumo Press
- Print Length: 70 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: May 28, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1070556637
- ISBN-13: 978-1070556635
- Download File Format | Size: pdf | 5,67 Mb
Bowls of Rice, Lentils, Quinoa, and Couscous.
Get your copy of the best and most unique Bowl recipes from BookSumo Press!
Come take a journey with us into the delights of easy cooking. The point of this cookbook and all our cookbooks is to exemplify the effortless nature of cooking simply.
In this book we focus on dishes best served in bowls. Bowl Cookbook is a complete set of simple but very unique Bowl recipes. You will find that even though the recipes are simple, the tastes are quite amazing.
So will you join us in an adventure of simple cooking?
Here is a Preview of the Bowl Recipes You Will Learn:
- Easy Orzo Style
- Louisiana Rice
- Easy Meaty Rice
- Maggie’s Favorite Rice
- Beef and Onion Rice
- Parsley Butter Rice
- Latin Style Rice
- Easy Persian Style Rice
- Simple Quinoa Pilaf
- Savory, Almonds, and Tomatoes Couscous
- Sun Dried Tomatoes, Olives, Feta, and Garbanzos Couscous (Greek Style)
- Sunday’s Quinoa
- Quinoa with Seoul (Korean Style)
- Saint Peter’s Quinoa
- South of the Border Quinoa
- Restaurant Style Quinoa
- Winter’s Quinoa
- Mediterranean Quinoa
- Windy City Quinoa
- Much, much more!
Again remember these recipes are unique so be ready to try some new things. Also remember that the style of cooking used in this cookbook is effortless. So even though the recipes will be unique and great tasting, creating them will take minimal effort!
Related Searches: Bowl cookbook, Bowl recipes, Bowl book, Bowl, bowls, food bowls, bowl meals