- Print Length: 256 Pages
- Publisher: Weldon Owen
- Publication Date: October 11, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N9TG82B
- ISBN-10: 1681881489
- ISBN-13: 978-1681881485
- File Format: AZW3
Bread Bread Bread offers an enticing collection of easy-to-follow recipes, as well as expert advice and shortcuts, for making fantastic bread at home. The more than 100 recipes include classics like focaccia and fougasse as well as more complex breads such as fig and hazelnut baguettes, naan, and thin multi-grain crisp bread.
From scones to baguettes, pizzas to quick breads, this comprehensive collection from a master baker demystifies expert baking for home cooks. The easy-to-follow recipes will appeal to first-time bakers as well as seasoned enthusiasts.
TOC and sample recipes:
– LOAVES: walnut bread, whole grain spelt bread, gotland loaf, carrot loaf
– BAGUETTES AND ROLLS: cellar French rolls, raisin rolls, overnight-rising baguettes
– BREAD TO ACCOMPANY MEALS: chapatti, flour tortillas, pita bread, hamburger buns
– PIZZAS: pizza dough, feta and eggplant pizza, chorizo pizza, garlic and arugula pizza
– THIN BREADS: soft thin bread, honey crisp bread, sourdough crisp bread
– QUICK BREADS: scones, apple scones, quick loaf with seeds and nuts
– SOURDOUGH BREAD: coffee and cranberry bread, plum bread
– SWEETBREAD: braids, cardamom rusks, saffron buns, croissants
From the simple pumpernickel and rye loaves, no-knead breakfast rolls to bagels, pancetta and portabella mushroom pizza to pain au chocolate, cinnamon buns to bread sticks, with over 100 recipes there’s something for every meal and every craving in Bread Bread Bread!