Superfast, everyday cooking!
Temptingly aromatic, wonderfully fruity or delicately crisp: homemade cakes are easy and irresistible! And if you’d rather spend your time enjoying your food than standing in the kitchen, this book is for you: it’s lovingly crafted with over 100 amazing recipes and ideas for time-pressed, spontaneous bakers. From quick, everyday favourites to juicy fruit tarts, tray bakes, clever gateaux or delicious coffee table fare, this book has it all. Every recipe takes a maximum of 30 minutes to prepare. Whether it’s a creamy cheese cake you’re after, an enticing cherry and poppy cake or a light and airy cake: with this eBook you’ll manage it all in a flash!
– Superfast kitchen ideas for the spontaneous baker
– Fruity, nutty, fine and delicate or with a shot of something: there’s something here for every baking fan
- Title: Cakes Baked Quickly: Our 100 top recipes presented in one cookbook
- Autor: Naumann & Göbel Verlag
- Publisher (Publication Date): Naumann & Göbel Verlag; 1 edition (April 29, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: |
- ISBN-13: |
- Download File Format: EPUB, PDF