- Download File Format: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3 (Kindle), Audiobook / MP3
- Title: Canadian Living: Pasta & Noodles
- Autor: Canadian Living Test Kitchen
- Publisher (Publication Date): Juniper Publishing (March 1, 2016)
- Language: English
Who doesn’t love noodles? They’re fun, filling and nutritious—and a pleasure for people of every age. Now you can add dozens of tasty, new pasta and noodle dishes to your repertoire, thanks to the food specialists in the The Canadian Living Test Kitchen.
In this book, you’ll find 90+ Tested-Till-Perfect recipes based on noodles of all sorts, including white pastas, whole grain pastas, gluten-free pastas, rice noodles and buckwheat soba noodles. You’ll find traditional Italian dishes (including our Ultimate Lasagna), zesty Asian meals (such as Gluten-Free Pad Thai) and much more. There is also a selection of sauces and pestos to make and save for later. The food specialists in The Canadian Living Test Kitchen also shares their expert advice on buying, prepping and cooking pasta perfectly. With their helpful tips and a few simple ingredients, you’ll be cooking like an expert, and your family will be saying “More pasta, please!”
• Lasagnas and baked pastas
• Macaroni and cheese
• Italian-style pasta mains
• Pad Thai and other Asian-style stir-fried noodle dishes
• Spaghetti and meatballs (including a meatless option!)
• Pasta sauces
About the Author
The Canadian Living Test Kitchen creates and tests thousands of recipes every year to ensure that they turn out as perfectly in your home as they do in our kitchen. We develop each recipe with you in mind by using everyday ingredients and only the most common cooking equipment found in households across Canada. This makes cooking easier on you, leaving you more time to share good food with family and friends.