- Print Length: 304 Pages
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publication Date: March 1, 2010
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470409231
- ISBN-13: 978-0470409237
- File Format: EPUB
A renowned naturopathic doctor shows you how to get lean and be green while helping to save the planet.
Now you can lose weight and be good to the environment, too—without starvation diets, calorie counting, complicated meal plans, or even having to exercise. Dr. Walter Crinnion, a naturopathic doctor and environmental medicine physician, shows you how to clean up your diet and clear out your body and home to eliminate unwanted pounds and toxins from your life. You’ll be able to get rid of nagging health problems such as allergies and fatigue and enjoy greater energy and a greener planet. Clean, Green, and Lean:
- Shares an effective program to shed pounds and stay healthy by getting rid of toxins in your body and your life in just four weeks
- Combines losing weight with being good to the environment
- Can help reduce aches and pains, depression, and other health problems
- Is written by one of the country’s foremost authorities on environmental medicine who has appeared on The View and other programs
If you’re serious about losing weight and safeguarding your health, follow the expert advice of Dr. Crinnion and start getting clean, green, and lean today.