- Full Title : College Cookbook: Healthy, Budget-Friendly Recipes for Every Student | Gain Energy While Enjoying Delicious Meals
- Autor: Tiffany Shelton
- Print Length: 123 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: January 26, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1795223332
- ISBN-13: 978-1795223331
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 2,80 Mb
Plese Buy Premium From My Links, To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
Gain Energy, Save Your Time and Feel Great with this Ultimate College Cookbook!
Students don’t usually spend much time in the kitchen. But we’ve got your back. This book will give you an abundance of ideas for meals to eat that are delicious, easy to make, and give you the energy you need.
Inside this easy cookbook for girls and guys you’ll find:
- simplest principles of cooking, main techniques, storage rules, and tips on how to make the cooking process enjoyable
- quick and easy recipes that can be made in the toaster oven, microwave, or slow cooker
- list of basic ingredients and equipment to get you started
- recipes for snacks to feed a study group, sandwiches for lunch on the run, and quick soup for a cold day
- for dinner, you can use a microwave to whip up delicious dishes from your dorm room, tackle quick pasta recipes and hearty meals, and create special-occasion feasts for friends and family
- and, of course, what cookbook would be complete without a touch of dessert?
Select a few recipes, and relish in the delicious creativity that comes from combining their ingredients to make a lot of fun and, of course, a “yummy” dinner.
***Please note: Book is available in 2 Paperback formats – Black and White and Full color. Choose the best for you ***
- full-color edition – Simply press “See all formats and versions” above the price. Press left from the “paperback” button
- black and white version – is the default first
Use these healthy and easy recipes and start cooking today!