This book addresses current information on the effects of micronutrients and other efficacious substances from plants, animals and bacteria, with regard to quality and health of cultured fish. Each chapter contains tables, figures and is packed with many new references to help expand your knowledge of various aspects of fish culture technology. With fisheries’ scientists and students in mind, this book serves as a useful manual for your field of research.
About the Author
Heisuke Nakagawa is at the Biomass Research & Development Center National Agriculture and Food Research Organization (NARO), Japan.
- Title: Dietary Supplements for the Health and Quality of Cultured Fish
- Autor: Delbert M Gatlin III
- Publisher (Publication Date): CABI; First edition (May 21, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: | 1845931998
- ISBN-13: | 978-1845931995
- Download File Format: EPUB, PDF