- Full Title : Easy Baking For Christmas: Simple Recipes! Uniquely Sweet Holiday Classics
- Autor: Evelyn Portnoy
- Print Length: 137 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: November 26, 2018
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 179038981X
- ISBN-13: 978-1790389810
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 2,21 Mb
Plese Buy Premium From My Links, To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
Create personal cookies, cakes, cheesecakes & more with the simplest Christmas inspired scratch recipes and directions from Easy Baking for Christmas.
There is no need to be a top pastry chef to make baked goods this Holiday Season. Easy Baking for Christmas offers the most unique recipes, illustraed in full color with art & pictures! so that anyone can bake homemade treats this season.
From basic kitchen prep to time-saving tricks, this baking cookbook helps you develop essential baking skills with step-by-step baking techniques and tutorials. With over 40 baking recipes for classic holiday inspired baked goods, Easy Baking for Christmas is your go-to book to cook from without scratching a single batch.
Cookies, cakes, pastries, trifles—Easy Baking for Christmas serves up all of this and more, with:
- Full Color & Pictures to allow you to see what the finished product should look like
- 45 holiday inspired baking recipes for sweet and savory baked goods that use staple ingredients, and feature quick prep and clean up
Everything tastes better when you add the personal touch of Easy Baking. For bakers of all levels, Easy Baking for Christmas offers the easiest recipes and techniques to whip up classic, sweet and savory treats that you can proudly say you created.