- Full Title : Easy Tropical Cooking: Delicious Caribbean, Island, and Hawaiian Recipes (2nd Edition)
- Autor: BookSumo Press
- Print Length: 62 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: April 21, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1095441213
- ISBN-13: 978-1095441213
- Download File Format | Size: pdf | 3,40 Mb
Jerk Chicken, Hawaiian Meals. Welcome to the Tropics.
The Easy Tropical Cooking is a collection of over 50 Authentic Tropical Recipes. Real Tropical Cooking is a mix of Tropical, Asian, and Caribbean cuisines. And you will learn them all in this cookbook!
No one can dislike good Tropical food. Dishes like Caribbean rices, spicy chicken, fried fish, and savory stews are Tropical classics you will learn in this cookbook.
The key to authentic Tropical cooking is in the preparation of your meals and the use of spices.
This cookbook will teach you an effortless style of Tropical cooking that will produce amazingly delicious and tasty meals.
Enjoying Tropical food is as easy as going to the local grocer and grabbing some fresh meats and spices! Remember Authentic Tropical Cooking is a fusion of many great cuisines and you will learn them all in the Easy Tropical Cooking!
Here is a Preview of the Delicious Tropical Recipes You Will Learn:
- Mango Ice Cream
- Hawaiian Style Mango Bread
- Homemade Delicious Mango Jam
- Refreshing Mango Relish
- Heavenly Tasty Smoothie
- Tempting Tilapia & Mango Plate
- Delectable Sea Bass & Mango Treat
- Tropical Flavored Muffins
- A Caribbean Soup of Spinach
- Kingston Curry Chicken
- Jamaican Bread
- Jerk Seasoning
- Snapper Deep Fried
- Much, much more!
Related Searches: Tropical Cooking, Tropical recipes, jamaican cookbook, jamaican recipes, hawaiian cookbook, hawaiian recipes, island recipes cookbook