About the Author
Linda Collister studied at Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Institute in London and La Varenne in Paris. She has cooked for royalty such as Queen Elizabeth and the Queen Mother. Anthony Blake is a well-known food photographer. He won the Glenfiddich Award for his work featured in Memories of Gascony. They are the authors of the Bread Book.
The book was for a friend here in Mexico. I was invited over to smell the cooking and taste the first loaf so I brought some fresh churned real butter. Bad for my diet but the taste on that bread was heaven. they have a very old fashioned oven which burns wood. Just like Grandmothers house. J. said the recipes were excellent and her spanish is much better than mine so I put five stars for that as wll.
- Title: Elaboración artesanal del pan (Spanish Edition)
- Autor: Anthony Blake
- Publisher (Publication Date): Blume; Translation edition (April 28, 2005)
- Language: Spanish
- ISBN-10: 9506371555 | 8480764961
- ISBN-13: 978-9506371555 | 978-8480764964
- Download File Format: EPUB, PDF