Fast & Direct Download
- Print Length: 352 Pages
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Publication Date: October 26, 2012
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470421320
- ISBN-13: 978-0470421321
- File Format: PDF
I liked it all. The ideas, the recipies, and the photos. All well done cudos to the Culinary Institute of America. They continue to prove they are the best!
A must-have resource for anyone who loves entertaining friends and family at home
In this new book from the CIA, you’ll find everything you need to plan and pull off unforgettable get-togethers—from important formal events to simple, casual affairs with friends. It’s packed with plenty of recipes for perfect party foods, as well as practical and thorough advice on planning, decorating, and serving. It also features helpful and gorgeous full-color photographs throughout.
– More than 300 delicious recipes for first courses, main courses, sides, desserts, and drinks
– Advice and techniques on entertaining for virtually any occasion, whether the food is the focus of the event or just a little perk
– One of many books from the CIA, including The Professional Chef, Ninth Edition and the At Home series
When it comes to cooking, you know what to expect from the experts at The Culinary Institute of America—fantastic flavors, incredible presentations, and down-to-earth cooking advice. Now you can add home entertaining to the list as well.