- Print Length: 222 Pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publication Date: May 2, 2018
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1718658702
- ISBN-13: 978-1718658707
- File Format: EPUB
Get your copy of the best and most unique Caribbean recipes from BookSumo Press!
Come take a journey with us into the delights of easy cooking. The point of this cookbook and all our cookbooks is to exemplify the effortless nature of cooking simply.
In this book we focus on Caribbean food. Caribbean Recipes is a complete set of simple but very unique Caribbean meals. You will find that even though the recipes are simple, the tastes are quite amazing.
So will you join us in an adventure of simple cooking?
Here is a Preview of the Caribbean Recipes You Will Learn:
- Caribbean Ginger Peanut Sauce
- Jamaican Sunset Soup
- Glazed Coconut Aoli Burgers
- Kidney Beans and Rice from Jamaica
- Seasoned Coconut Fillets
- Tropical Vegetarian Papaya Soup
- Spicy Mango Papaya Salsa
- Papaya Boats
- Avocado Papaya Salsa
- Island Juice
- 3-Ingredient Papaya Bowls
- Breakfast Parfaits
- Homemade Papaya Preserves
- Lover’s Smoothie
- Jamaican Fish Platter
- Papaya Salad Trinidad City Style
- April’s Smoothie
- Island Steaks
- Montego Papaya Lunch
- Wednesday’s Dinner (Chicken Breast and Rice)
- Scallop Platter
- Guyana Summer Tuna
- Honey Papaya Muffins
- Almond Papaya Smoothie
- Orange Red Apple Papaya Juice
- Tropical Recharge Smoothie
- Salsa Caribbean Style
- Biscuit Fruit Casserole
- Cinnamon Honey Papaya Granola
- Hawaiian Style Mahi Mahi
- Tropical Fruit Salad Dessert
- Much, much more!
Again remember these recipes are unique so be ready to try some new things. Also remember that the style of cooking used in this cookbook is effortless. So even though the recipes will be unique and great tasting, creating them will take minimal effort!