- Print Length: 272 Pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Publication Date: July 23, 2009
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DKE2U38
- ISBN-10: 0007259344
- ISBN-13: 978-0007259342
- File Format: EPUB
Everyone in the family will love Tana Ramsay’s simple and delicious recipes. The secret, says the author of the bestselling Tana Ramsay’s Family Kitchen, is easy recipes and basic ingredients. Whatever the occasion –school-night suppers, family entertaining, picnic treats or weekend baking– Tana has a fool-proof solution that will work every time.
As a busy mother-of-four and the glamorous wife of celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, Tana knows the challenges of pleasing everybody around the kitchen table – especially if you want your family to eat real, healthy food. With the help of her trademark easy-to-follow and mouth-watering recipes, Tana shows how to transform mealtimes with minimum fuss, and make real food something that doesn’t mean spending hours in the kitchen.
Lavishly illustrated with over 100 recipes for every family occasion, including:
– School-rush Breakfasts, Grab and Go Lunches and Food in a Flash
– Easy Entertaining, Try Something Different and Vegetable Temptations
– Picnics and Treats, Baking Sensations and Devilish Desserts