- Print Length: 364 Pages
- Publisher: Fair Winds Press
- Publication Date: April 1, 2011
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004YSWW78
- ISBN-10: 1592334695, 1592334695
- ISBN-13: 978-1592334698
- File Format: EPUB
When I started low-carbing, I soon realised that if I wanted to maintain my weight loss and new lifestyle that I would have to basically re-learn how to cook. I began a messy, experimental phase – downloading dodgy recipes off the internet, hunting down rare and expensive ingredients and throwing out batches of ruined food when I messed up. I’m a lazy chef at the best of times, and I didn’t want to be spending so much time, money and energy trying to maintain my diet.
Enter 300 15minute recipes.
This is exactly what I was looking for to solve my daily dinner dilemmas.
– The recipes are easy to follow, including multi-tasking instructions (e.g. when part of the meal is in the oven, do the vegetable steaming in the microwave) which simplify my evenings (who wants to spend an hour in the kitchen when you get home from work?!).
– The book uses common ingredients that even an Australian can get her hands on.
– Techniques and specialty ingredients are very clearly described up front, then explained again as needed.
– And the recipes have been trialled and tested, so tasty, tasty success is pretty much assured.
I’m still stunned by the sheer variety of recipes in here. I may not need to buy a cook book again for a while.
A wide variety of fast and flavorful recipes at your fingertips!
Eat well, stay fit, and maintain your low-carb diet with these 300 delicious and easy recipes that can be made in 15 minutes or less from start to finish. Simple and speedy cooking methods will lead you to a fabulous finished product every time.
Studies show that low-carbohydrate dieting works to take weight off and improve cholesterol. But 300 15-Minute Low-Carb Recipes proves that low-carb doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice flavor and taste. All of these low-carb recipes by bestselling author Dana Carpender will provide you and your family with delicious, nutritious, and filling meals that will keep you feeling healthy and leave your stomach stuffed.
– Rosemary-ginger ribs with apricot glaze
– Cranberry burgers
– Chipotle-bacon breakfast burrito
– Chicken chili verde
– Beef and bacon “rice” with pine nuts
– Aladdin salad
– Strawberry ice cream
– Mexican chocolate smoothie
– And many more