- Full Title : Family Table Recipe book: Easy and Delicious Family Recipes for Everyday Meals
- Autor: Nancy Silverman
- Print Length: 75 pages
- Publication Date: April 21, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: B07R2N77R2
- Download File Format | Size: azw3 | 3,42 Mb
Family meals are the perfect time to catch up with one another and tell each other about your day, so the food shouldn’t be complicated or take a lot of time to make. The Family Table Recipe book is a wonderful collection of recipes that will help make life a little easier in the kitchen.
This cookbook is your go-to when finding meals for your family, and the recipes can be doubled or multiplied even more if your family gathering is extra large!
The meals featured in The Family Table Recipe book are not only cost effective, but also deliver flavor and fun. Many contain basic and common ingredients you may already have in your pantry at home, making planning last-minute dinners a piece of cake!
The Family Table Recipe book will bring your family together to cook and eat meals from scratch, with delicious recipes such as:
– Bacon & Eggs with Pineapple Chilli Glaze
– Buckwheat Pancakes with Orange Maple Drizzle
– Store Cupboard Soup & Cheese Scones
– Ham & Cheese Sliders
– Lemon Chicken & Green Noodles
– Ginger & Orange Salmon
– Passionfruit & Dark Chocolate Meringue
– Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
…and many more! Grab a copy of The Family Table Recipe Book today and discover your family’s new favorite! It’s sure to bring everyone to the table.