- Full Title : Fermenting For Dummies
- Autor: Marni Wasserman
- Print Length: 384 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition
- Publication Date: April 9, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119594200
- ISBN-13: 978-1119594208
- Download File Format | Size: pdf | 26,40 Mb
Plese Buy Premium From My Download Link, To Support Me & Download all Books with MaX SPeeD!
- Master the fermenting process
- Make everything from bread to yogurt to beer
- 100+ recipes for fermenting at home
Want to ferment at home? Easy.
Fermenting For Dummies provides step-by-step information for cooks, homesteaders, farmers, and food lovers of any kind who want to develop a deeper understanding and appreciation for one of the oldest forms of food preservation. This hands-on guide gives you the scoop on the fermenting process, the tools and ingredients you need to get started, and 100+ recipes for fermenting at home. So what are you waiting for?
- The art, evolution, and health benefits of fermenting
- What you need to get started
- Tips for picking the best produce
- 100+ recipes (including vegan recipes)
- How to clean, sanitize, and sterilize
- Advice for troubleshooting fermenting creations
About the Author
Marni Wasserman is passionate about real food. She inspires people to eat well and live well everyday. She shares many of her recipes and tips at www.marniwasserman.com. Amy Jeanroy is passionate about healthy, homemade foods and has been making and eating fermented food for 20 years. She shares daily recipes on her site, www.thefarmingwife.com.