- Full Title : Fuel for School!: 40 National School Breakfast Recipes to Get your Child Off to a Flying Start every Day of the Week
- Autor: Christina Tosch
- Print Length: 115 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: May 4, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1096857987
- ISBN-13: 978-1096857983
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 3,88 Mb
National School Breakfast Week runs from March 4-8th. This year’s theme is Start Your Engines with School Breakfast.
The campaign aims to show school official, students and parents the benefits of fueling up by enjoying a health school breakfast.
So, let’s take a look at just how your children and teens can benefit from a school breakfast.
Researchers reveal that eating breakfast can make a positive difference to school related performance.
In fact, studies show that this important first meal of the day can help with problem solving, improve creativity, and increase alertness in class.
Breakfast can account for as much as 25 percent of your daily fiber intake while providing a low proportion of fat which is why it’s a great start to your child’s day.
Although the School Breakfast program serves over 14 million schoolchildren daily, for anyone whose child or teen enjoys breakfast at home discover Fuel for School.
Here, you can choose from lots of tasty school breakfasts including:
• Charred Pineapple and Honey-Yoghurt Parfaits
• Strawberry Fro-Yo Treats
• Welsh Farmhouse Breakfast Eggs
• Brown Rice Porridge with Hazelnuts and Jam
• Sweet Potato-Cranberry Donuts
• Bacon and Egg Muffin Cups
Get your child off to a flying start for National School Breakfast Week and beyond.