- Full Title : Six Arguments for a Greener Diet: How a Plant-based Diet Could Save Your Health and the Environment
- Autor: Michael F. Jacobson
- Print Length: 234 pages
- Publisher: Center for Science in the; 1 edition
- Publication Date: July 31, 2006
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0893290491
- ISBN-13: 978-0893290498
- Download File Format | Size: pdf | 12,37 Mb
Plese Buy Premium From My Download Link, To Support Me & Download all Books with MaX SPeeD!
Published by the Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI), this text for general readers outlines the benefits of a plant-based diet for human health, the environment, and animal welfare. In addition to offering dietary advice to consumers, the author recommends a number of specific changes to public policy. CSPI is a nonprofit organization in Washington D.C. that conducts research and advocacy programs in health and nutrition.