- Full Title : Healthy Eating One-Pot Cookbook: 101 Effortless Meals for Your Instant Pot, Sheet Pan, Skillet and Dutch Oven
- Autor: Lauren Keating
- Print Length: 176 pages
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publication Date: March 26, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1641523476
- ISBN-13: 978-1641523479
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 2,58 Mb
Plese Buy Premium From My Download Link, To Support Me & Download all Books with MaX SPeeD!
Healthy Eating Made Everyday Easy.
The key to healthy eating (hint: this isn’t about dieting) is keeping meals effortless and totally delicious. The best part is, you can do it all with just one pot.
This healthy eating cookbook makes it easier than ever to enjoy good-for-you food that is good for your weeknight schedule, too. With 101 satisfying and nutritious recipes for one-and-done meals―no extra pots or pans needed―you’ll spend less time in the kitchen, and more time enjoying real food. Recipes this easy make it hard to eat unhealthy.
Inside this healthy eating cookbook, you’ll find:
- Guidelines to Eat Well, Live Well―Learn the basics of healthy eating, foods to enjoy and avoid, and how to prep fast.
- Just One-Pot Recipes (REALLY)―Make a complete dish from start to finish with your Air Fryer, Dutch Oven, Electric Pressure Cooker, Sheet Pan, Skillet, or Slow Cooker.
- 101 All-Day Meals―Eat healthy from breakfast through dinner with these fulfilling and filling recipes.
Wake up with Apple Cinnamon Buns or whip up Mushroom and Farro “Stroganoff” for dinner, whatever is on the menu―this healthy eating cookbook makes sure it will be easy and tasty, too.
About the Author
LAUREN KEATING is the author behind the blog Healthy Delicious, where she has been sharing easy weeknight recipes made with fresh, nutritious ingredients for the last 10 years. Lauren studied plant-based professional cooking through Rouxbe cooking school and uses those skills to incorporate fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into her recipes in unique ways. She lives in Upstate New York with her husband, Shawn, and their two dogs.