- Full Title : How to Roast a Pig: From Oven-Roasted Tenderloin to Slow-Roasted Pulled Pork Shoulder to the Spit-Roasted Whole Hog
- Autor: Tom Rea
- Print Length: 160 pages
- Publisher: Quarry Books
- Publication Date: May 1, 2013
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592537871
- ISBN-13: 978-1592537877
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 75,70 Mb
Plese Buy Premium From My Links, To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
The Best Tips and Techniques for Roasting a Pig to Perfection
Master the ins and outs of pork roasting! How to Roast a Pig teaches you the five main methods for cooking the perfect pork, and how to choose what to cook with each method. Whether you’re looking for whole hog roast or a pulled pork sandwich, author Tom Rea has you covered. Never be without melting meat or crisp crackling again!
Inside you’ll find:
- What equipment you’ll need for easy roasting
- How to select the perfect pork cuts for your budget and taste buds
- Easy ways to oven-roast pork
- The secrets of slow roasting for melt-in-the-mouth meat
- Pan-roasting techniques for perfectly juicy pork
- Ways to play with pot roasting pork
- How to wow everyone you know by spit roasting a whole pig
- Delicious recipes to get creative with, including Pork and Caramelized Apple Terrine and Chinese-Glazed Pork Belly
- How to get crisp crackling every time
- The brines, rubs, and marinades you’ll need to tenderize and pack in flavor, from Kansas City Rub to Chinese Spice Rub
- Plus, create your own spice blends to make your meat sing!
About the Author
Tom Rea grew up on a farm, shooting, fishing, and foraging—and eating pretty well as a result. He started his career in a renowned gastro-pub, worked his way up to head chef, and from there has worked all over southern England and France, including at the award-winning The Coach and Horses and the Jolly Sportsman. He lives in Sussex and teaches people how to cook and cater for their own private parties in style.