- Download File Format: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3 (Kindle), Audiobook / MP3
- Title: Japanese Homestyle Cooking: Quick and Delicious Favorites (Learn To Cook Series)
- Autor: Susie Donald
- Publisher (Publication Date): Tuttle Publishing; Spi edition (February 17, 2015)
- Language: English
Enjoy fresh and delicious Japanese meals with the ease of cooking in your own kitchen!
Few home cooks prepare the dishes typically served in restaurants and nowhere is that truer than in Japan. Fortunately, Japanese Homestyle Cooking introduces Western taste buds to the flavorful, delicious, and easy-to-prepare foods that Japanese home cooks make every day for family and friends.
Readers will delight in this easy-to-follow Japanese cookbook’s step-by-step recipes—including how to use a rice cooker—and their families will love trying tasty new dishes such as sukiyaki, shabu-shabu, and teppanyaki. Many homestyle Japanese dishes are meat-free and instead feature seafood or tofu along with a wide variety of vegetables, making them perfect for vegetarians. Accessible and simple to master, the over 80 recipes in Japanese Homestyle Cooking are as authentic as they are delicious.
This selection of delicious Japanese recipes that are easy to prepare at home, and light and healthy too! Cooking Japanese cuisine will be even easier with this book, full of clear, step-by-step instructions for family favorites.
Homestyle Japanese recipes include:
- Classic Miso Soup with Tofu and Mushrooms
- Sukiyaki Beef Hotpot
- Sesame Omelet Rolls with Shrimp
- Grilled Yakitori Chicken Skewers
- Japanese Grilled Steak
- Smoked Trout Sushi Rolls
- Hand-rolled Sushi Cones with Ginger Chicken
- And much more!
From seafood dishes to using a rice cooker, Japanese Homestyle Cooking will bring a wonderful depth of flavor and many tasty new foods to your table.