- Download File Format: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3 (Kindle), Audiobook / MP3
- Title: Jazzy Vegetarian
- Autor: Laura Theodore
- Publisher (Publication Date): Book Pub Co (October 15, 2011)
- Language: English
Embrace healthful eating . . . one mouthwatering recipe at a time. In this companion cookbook to her new public television series, Jazzy Vegetarian, host Laura Theodore reveals how to create fabulous yet effortless plant-based recipes that will fit any need, whether you want to completely overhaul your diet or simply add a few exciting vegan dishes to your weekly repertoire. Laura divulges her secrets for creating light, wholesome, satisfying recipes that everyone can master. Whether she s sharing tips for how to be more efficient in the kitchen or explaining the best way to shop for organic produce, Laura s passion for cooking is contagious. Jazzy Vegetarian delivers show-stopping guidance and recipes. Readers will: * Learn how to transform regional favorites into tempting meatless versions, including egg- and dairy-free soups, salads, sandwiches, entrées, and desserts.
* Savor a vast range of menus for every occasion, each one nutritionally balanced and bursting with perfectly coordinated flavors and textures.
* Replicate the tempting creations demonstrated on the show, and get bonus recipes from Laura s personal collection.
* Discover musical selections that will add a special touch to every meal, from weekday dinners to romantic suppers to festive celebrations.
* Enjoy an abundance of enticing photographs that offer a peek behind the Jazzy scenes into the creation of the show.
About the Author
Laura Theodore is a radio host, television personality, and award-winning jazz singer and songwriter. She currently hosts the Jazzy Vegetarian cooking show on public television and Jazzy Vegetarian Radio, a talk and music show focusing on easy-to-prepare, plant-based recipes, earth-friendly entertaining tips, celebrity interviews, and upbeat music.
Wonderful book filled with great and easy recipes for healthy living! I purchased this book after watching the Jazzy Vegetarian on TV. She was making a pasta dish with sun dried tomatoes and broccoli. I’ve been making an effort to eat healthier and incorporate more veggies into my diet. I was initially worried about sacrificing flavor, but this book is filled with delicious recipes that are easy to make (trust me- I’m not a good cook) and don’t involve any odd ingredients (because I hate searching for that one unique ingredient only to find that I won’t use it for another 3 months). I highly recommend this recipe book!