- Full Title : Keto Bread: The Easy to Follow Ketogenic Cookbook for Your Low-Carb Diet with 40 Wheat and Gluten-Free Recipes. Enjoy Delicious Muffins, Cookies, … Bread Loaves, Pizza Crusts, & Breadsticks
- Autor: Amanda Jason
- Print Length: 105 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: April 21, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1095426540
- ISBN-13: 978-1095426548
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 223,00 Kb
★★Buy the Paperback Version of this Book and get the Kindle Book version for FREE ★★
Are you following a Keto Diet but is it hard for you to give up with carbs?
If you are looking for an alternative way to eat bread while following a Keto Diet, in this book you will find out how you can still eat your Keto Bread that will not only satisfy your rumbling stomach but also make you feel good that you are taking this step towards a healthier life!
This book will teach you:
- Ingredients, Essentials and Tools You Need to prepare your Keto Breads
- Methods to follow the Keto Diet and keep low amount of carbs
- Best tips to save time and money
- Delicious muffin recipes
- The best keto cookie recipes
- Bun and bagel recipes
- Bread loaf recipes
- Pizza crust and breadstick recipes
Whether you are new to the Keto diet or have been testing out the dishes for years, the recipes, tricks, and tips you’ll find here will help you prepare a healthy variety of bread that will make your mouth water.
The recipes in this book are easy to make and do not take that much time as we know that it is important to everybody.