- Full Title : Keto Diet Cookbook for Beginners 2018: The Complete Guide of Ketogenic Diet to Lose Weight and Overall Health, Have Easy Tasty Low Carb High Fat Recipes
- Autor: Dr. Dave James
- Print Length: 160 pages
- Publication Date: July 29, 2018
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: B07G16N196
- Download File Format: epub
Anyone is not very easy to have a new diet journey! As every diet has it’s rules that people must comply with! If you want to have a Keto Diet, then you are reading the right book! This book will tell you all you need to know about how to get your optimum ketosis level and you will have many benefits in that state! If you are not familiar with Keto Diet, or want to know more, or if you want to have a ultimate guide of ketogenic diet, then you must have this book!
Here Are Some Tips of How to Get into Ketosis Step-By-Step from this book:
- Reduce intake of carbohydrates – To get optimal results, one needs to reduce intake not only of net carbs but also of total carbs. It’s ideal to limit intake to 20 grams net carbs and 35 grams total carbs per day.
- Limit protein consumption – Most people focus only on the carb intake, not realizing that protein should also be reduced. It’s important to keep in mind that excessive protein can hamper the process of ketosis. It’s best to keep your protein intake to 0.6 grams and 0.8 grams per pound of lean body mass. Use a keto calculator to help you determine your ideal protein intake.
- Don’t reduce fat intake – Fat will be the main source of energy for your body while you’re on the ketogenic diet so there’s no need to limit intake. However, it’d be a good idea to rely more on healthy fats.
- Keep yourself hydrated – Dry mouth and increased thirst are some of the symptoms of ketosis. This is why you need to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water or more a day. This will help regulate the essential bodily processes as well as reduce hunger pangs.
- Limit snacking – Snacking slows down weight loss and spikes up the insulin levels.
- Get regular exercise – It’s not wise to take on any weight loss diet without exercise. Aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate aerobic exercise a day.
Basically, you need to maintain this percentage of macronutrients:
- Fats – 60 to 80 percent of daily calories
- Protein – 20 to 25 percent of daily calories
- Carbohydrates – 5 to 10 percent of daily calories
This book is not only your complete guide of Keto Diet. It also provides you many mouth-watering and easy-to-prepare low carb high fat Ketogenic Diet recipes. You can find: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts, meat, poultry, seafood, vegetable, egg, salad, etc.. Almost everything you will find!
Keep healthy eating by following this step-by-step keto diet guide! You will be slimmer, more beautiful, have better skin and be longevity!
veggie pizza, sugar free cookies, thai food menu, confectionery, old fashioned candy, pizza coupons, best indian dishes, i got the juice, french desserts, bbq wings, veganism, easy french recipes, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, bride cake, tea test, clam pasta, coffee barista, pizza party, risotto recipe, human nutrition,