- Download File Format: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3 (Kindle), Audiobook / MP3
- Title: Love Apricots: Celebrate National Apricot Day every day with 40 Super Sweet Fruity Recipes
- Autor: Martha Stephenson
- Publisher (Publication Date): CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (December 27, 2017)
- Language: English
Apricots aren’t simply for snacking on or including in desserts.
You can easily include them in sweet and savory recipes in lots of different ways.
What’s more, if you can’t source fresh apricots you can use them dried, canned, and frozen. Apricot jam and preserves are perfect for sauces, glazes, and drinks, too.
There is an ancient belief that dreams of this sweet little fruit can bring you good luck.
So, what better way is there to welcome in the New Year than to join us on January 9 for National Apricot Day?
Whether you’re looking for the next family favorite or a dinner party showstopper, you’ll love our drinks, appetizer, main course and dessert recipes including:
• Spicy Apricot Margarita
• Apricot and Ginger Spritzer
• Jalapeno Apricot Lentil Hummus
• Rosemary and Apricot Spaghettini
• Apricot and Bacon Glazed Shrimp with Sticky Coconut Rice
• Apricot Brown Sugar Ham
• Grilled Maple Butter Apricots
• Rum and Apricot Clafoutis
Love Apricots will show you how to include these precious small fruits in muffins, pies, tarts, cobblers, and more.
I love apricots and other than the usual jam recipes and drying the fruit not many recipes are available. A fruit that is not always sweet many people don’t seem to enjoy them. I found the recipes in Martha Stephenson’s book to be interesting and different. I am now waiting for apricot season to try them out.