- Print Length: 110 Pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publication Date: May 15, 2018
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1719185832
- ISBN-13: 978-1719185837
- File Format: EPUB
New Mexican Recipes
Get your copy of the best and most unique Mexican recipes from BookSumo Press!
Come take a journey with us into the delights of easy cooking. The point of this cookbook and all our cookbooks is to exemplify the effortless nature of cooking simply.
In this book we focus on Mexican cooking. Mexican Cuisine is a complete set of simple but very unique Mexican recipes. You will find that even though the recipes are simple, the tastes are quite amazing.
So will you join us in an adventure of simple cooking?
Here is a Preview of the Mexican Recipes You Will Learn:
- Azteca Chili
- El Pollo Casserole
- Sopes 101 (Thick Tortillas for Topping)
- Andalusia Gazpacho
- Peppery Chuck Roast and Cabbage Soup
- South-Western Roasted Chicken
- Tex-Mex Manicotti
- Tacos del Cuidad
- Authentic Puebla Chiles Rellenos
- Chorizo Raviolis
- Jalisco’s Goulash
- Mexican Long Grain
- Spicy Pinto, Black, and Fried Bean Pies
- Aurora Pizzas
- Garden Party Tacos
- Mexican Rotini
- BBQ Steak
- 25-Minute Ground Beef Mexican
- Rosa’s Lunch (Refried Based Casserole)
- Picnic Fajitas
- Barbacoa (Seasoned Pulled Beef)
- Spicy Monterey Cornbread
- Much, much more!
Again remember these recipes are unique so be ready to try some new things. Also remember that the style of cooking used in this cookbook is effortless. So even though the recipes will be unique and great tasting, creating them will take minimal effort!