A loving story of family and friends interwoven with a clear, practical exposition of good Italian kitchen wisdom and food secrets. With 185+ recipes for antipasto, soups, risotto, pasta, fish, meat, pizza and desserts.
…cooking’s Kama Sutra, passionate and fiercely exacting. — Chris Boyd, The Big Issue
About the Author
Mietta O’Donnell (1951-2001) owned Mietta’s, a culinary and cultural center in Melbourne. She published Great Australian Chefs and Mietta’s Best Australian Restaurants, among many others.
- Title: Mietta’s Italian Family Recipes
- Autor: Mietta O’Donnell
- Publisher (Publication Date): Black Inc (March 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 186395788X | 1863952039
- ISBN-13: 978-1863957885 | 978-1863952033
- Download File Format: EPUB, PDF