- Print Length: 240 Pages
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
- Publication Date: June 22, 2011
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005UNVIQW
- ISBN-10: 1616082747
- ISBN-13: 978-1616082741
- File Format: EPUB, MOBI
Just received the book and loving it. The recipes are delicious and easy. The downside about many raw recipes is that they have too many ingredients or are super laborious, but that is not the case with these recipes. After a trip to the market for produce, then ingredients like aminos, tahini, tamari and a few herbs, you’re set to make a myriad of raw meals. Mimi also reviews tools essential for a raw kitchen (dehydrator, blender, spiralizer, etc.) so the book is great for people new to the raw path. Highly recommend!
Everyone knows that eating well makes you feel good, but Mimi Kirk is living proof that eating well—ideally raw vegan food—can make you look amazing. She’s routinely taken to be at least twenty years younger than her age. Live Raw offers 120 recipes sprinkled with must-have advice, including such topics as:
• Detoxifying—So Gravity Won’t Get You Down: A detoxifying program to rid your body of dangerous toxins—drop weight in the process and experience an abundance of energy.
• What You Need to Eat Every Day, and Why: An easy-to-read chart of the foods your body needs daily, what vitamins they contain, and what part of the body they compliment and nourish.
• Delicious Raw Food Recipes That Won’t Scare Off Non- Vegetarians: Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Basil Pesto, Pomodoro Lasagna, Lemony Cheesecake, and more.
Learn how to feel better and look better with Mimi Kirk in this engaging, one-of-a-kind guide.