- Full Title : One-Pot Pasta Cookbook: 65 Super Easy Recipes for One-and-Done Meals
- Autor: Sarah Walker Caron
- Print Length:
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publication Date: January 1, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: B07LCSFS9Z
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 872,62 Kb
The One-Pot Pasta Cookbook offers the easiest all-in-one recipes for perfect pasta meals.
No straining, no mess, and no stress—cooking pasta doesn’t get simpler than one-pot recipes. The One-Pot Pasta Cookbook offers the easiest, quick-fix recipes for delicious pasta dishes to make homemade dinners happen with minimal time and effort.
From French Onion Linguine to Steak Rigatoni with Arugula, these fresh pasta dishes are all cooked in one pot or pan from start to finish. Using satisfying, staple ingredients that you can find at any grocery store—if you don’t already have them stocked in the kitchen—these simple and delicious recipes are a one-stop solution to everyday meals.
The One-Pot Pasta Cookbook includes:
- A fool-proof formula for the perfect balance of herbs and spices, protein, veggies, and cheese in every pot.
- 65 easy recipes that include both all-in-one and step-by-step methods for cheese pastas, veggie pastas, meat pastas, seafood pastas, salads and sides.
- Handy labels to quickly choose the right recipe from All-In-One, 30 Minutes, Quick Prep, Vegetarian, and more!
One pot is all you need to make dinner delicious and easy. From Ratatouille Orzo to Creamy Gorgonzola Fettuccine with Broccoli, The One-Pot Pasta Cookbook serves up the simplest recipes for one-and-done meals.