- Print Length: 290 Pages
- Publisher: Sonoma Press
- Publication Date: January 1, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00H5GQQBY
- ISBN-10: 0989558614
- ISBN-13: 978-0989558617
- File Format: EPUB
Achieve your best health by eating like your ancestors.
Recent scientific studies have proven the superior health benefits of a Paleo Diet. Based on the idea that the diet of our early ancestors is the ideal diet for optimum health, Paleo cuts out unhealthy modern foods like grains, sugars, and processed products, and replaces them with only the freshest, healthiest, and most nutrient-packed foods. Paleo for Beginners is your introduction to the life-changing Paleo Diet, with 150 easy recipes that will help you get lean and feel more energetic.
Paleo for Beginners introduces you to the healthiest, most time-tested diet in human history with:
– 150 delicious Paleo recipes for every meal
– Detailed information on the proven health benefits of eating Paleo
– Q&A to determine how eating Paleo fits with your lifestyle
– Detailed 30-day meal plan
– Tips on building a Paleo pantry and staying Paleo outside your home
– Special advice for weight loss, athletes, and other dietary needs
With Paleo for Beginners rediscover the foods your body was designed to consume, and start start feeling and looking better right away.