- Print Length: 106 Pages
- Publication Date: December 22, 2013
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CBRE56U
- File Format: PDF, EPUB, MOBI
The recipes tastes creamy and yummy — since I like them so much, these are more like treats than punishment when I have an IBS flareup!
Many of the recipes have easy to find ingredients and not too many ingredients per recipe, what a plus!
My favorites are: French Velvety Onion Soup, French Vegetable Soup, Greek Eggplant Soup, and Hungarian Smooth Spinach Soup (at last I can have my beloved spinach)!
This cookbook is my LIFESAVER and the recipes are so healing for my IBS! If you have problems with digestion, or even if you happen to love vegetarian soups, you will love this cookbook.
Aussie nutritionist Pawel Malczewski hits another high note with the Gluten Free Vegetarian Soup Cookbook. For those who have had continuous and lengthy problems with gluten in their diet and who have waited a long time for the kind of foods that offer great taste and gluten free nutrition and no meat, your wait is over.
Pawel, best known for his smoothie and healthy desserts cookbooks expands his horizons and yours by offering you a book of delicious vegetarian gluten free soups with flavors from all over the world.
– 51 mouthwatering creamy soups from all corners of the world (African, American, Asian, Brazilian, Caribbean, Danish, Ethiopian, Italian, Indian, French, Hungarian, Jamaican, Indian to name a few!)
– All recipes are VEGETARIAN
– All recipes are GLUTEN FREE
– All recipes are designed for pureeing
– Tips and tricks on preparing vegetarian gluten free soup purees