- Print Length: 200 Pages
- Publisher: Struik Publishers
- Publication Date: May 2, 2007
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07DRLDMHY
- File Format: EPUB
On a hot summer day, a homemade lemonade boosts your health and energy while quenching your thirst. It’s packed with antioxidants and is a good source of vitamin C, copper, potassium, vitamin B6, folate, thiamin, and vitamin E.
And it is very easy to make! Squeeze the most out of every drop with:
- Gorgeous hand-drawn illustrations
- 30 Recipes for refreshing and flavorful drinks
- Recipes are very user-friendly and open to experimenting
- Delightedly colorful pages.
Our recipes include Classic, Cherry, Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Cranberry, Watermelon, Apple, Pear, Passion Fruit, Peach, Mango, Orange, Grapefruit, Ginger, Cucumber, Coconut, Mint, Lemongrass, Lavender, and Rhubarb Lemonade!
Enjoy your quick and easy summer drinks to the fullest!