Many Dash Diet books emphasize weight loss for very good reasons, however, they should be highlighting the key health benefits including the lowering of your blood pressure also known as hypertension. Healthy weight loss can be an added benefit by following a healthy lifestyle including the guidelines of the Dash Diet with regular exercise.
The Dash Diet is a healthy lifestyle program and not just another diet. If you are willing to take a long-term disciplined approach to this lifestyle program, you should see the benefits of lower blood pressure and potentially other health benefits depending on your specific situation.
Benefits to You
According to the Mayo Clinic “By following the DASH diet, you may be able to reduce your blood pressure by a few points in just two weeks. Over time, your systolic blood pressure could drop by eight to 14 points, which can make a significant difference in your health risks.
Because the DASH diet is a healthy way of eating, it offers health benefits besides just lowering blood pressure. The DASH diet is also in line with dietary recommendations to prevent osteoporosis, cancer, heart disease, stroke and diabetes.”
The book will provide you with the following:
- A solid understanding of Hypertension and Blood Pressure, the Dash Diet, the foods and servings included, how it is relevant to lowering your blood pressure, and other health benefits of the Dash Diet.
- Included is a Day Dash Diet Eating Plan Chart, Tips to Reduce Your Stress, Recipes for Easy Meal Planning, and a set of FAQs to help you get started quickly.
- 140 Dash Diet Recipes that include Breakfast, Soups, Salads, Smoothies, Beverages, Juices, Main Courses, Side Dishes, Snacks & Appetizers, Bread, and Desserts
- And much, much, more.
Download your copy now and get started on a heart healthy lifestyle program for life.
- Title: Reduce Blood Pressure Naturally with The Beginner’s Dash Diet: Includes a Dash Diet Eating Plan Chart, 140 Dash Diet Recipes for Easy Meal Planning, and … Diabetes, Vegan Diet, Vegetarian Diet))
- Autor: Healthy Living for Adults
- Publisher (Publication Date):
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: |
- ISBN-13: |
- File Format: EPUB, PDF