- Full Title : Super San Francisco Recipes: A Complete Cookbook of SF Bay Area Dish Ideas!
- Autor: Julia Chiles
- Print Length: 104 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: April 23, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1095654438
- ISBN-13: 978-1095654439
- Download File Format | Size: azw3 | 3,48 Mb
What are the most popular dishes in San Francisco, and how can you enjoy them at home, too?
The city has water on three of four sides, so many popular meals are born in the sea. There are also a wide variety of other dishes, too, influenced by the original settlers in California, and by their proximity to Mexico. You can use the recipes in this cookbook to bring the tastes of the Golden Gate city to your own house.
Some of the favorite recipes in the City by the Bay include
• Dungeness Crabs – They are harvested from local waters and can be found daily at the local Oyster Depot. Crabs are a bit difficult to eat, but you’ll find they’re worth the time.
• Seafood Stew – Also called cioppino, this is a wonderful combination of local seafood in a wine and tomato broth.
• Mission-style Burritos – They are often called the best burritos in the world and are predominantly found in San Francisco’s Mission District.
40% of people who travel to San Francisco will tell you that one of the factors for coming there are the city’s restaurants. There are more than 3,400 places you can eat in the City by the Bay and that’s more per person than any other major American City.
Don’t have the airfare handy? Not to worry – you can enjoy the tastes of San Francisco in your own kitchen with these wonderful recipes.