The 21st-century program for promoting vigor, preventing disease, and extending your lifespan
Don’t rely on genetics and luck — let SuperFoods HealthStyle be your guide to a longer, healthier, better life! Like its bestselling predecessor, SuperFoods Rx, SuperFoods HealthStyle translates the most recent cutting-edge research into simple recommendations that you can use to vastly improve your physical and mental health. And now there are 10 more SuperFoods to add to the original list of 14:
- Dark Chocolate
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
With SuperFoods HealthStyle you’ll learn:
- How ordinary spices like black pepper and cinnamon can make you healthier
- How poor sleep habits could be sabotaging your overall health
- How the simplest imaginable exercise program can be the most effective
- Why paying attention to one simple aspect of eating could be the answer to weight control
Be as active at seventy as you are at thirty-five with SuperFoods HealthStyle — and get the most out of life for the rest of your life.
About the Author
Steven G. Pratt, M.D., is a world-renowned authority on the role of nutrition and lifestyle in the prevention of disease and optimization of health. He is a senior staff ophthalmologist at Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla, California.
Great Overall Health Book! I like this book better than Super Immunity which I also read because it is more balanced. My husband and I will not become vegans or vegetarians so this book is a better source for us than Super Immunity. Dr. Pratt just makes a lot of sense without the extreme.
- Title: SuperFoods HealthStyle: Simple Changes to Get the Most Out of Life for the Rest of Your Life
- Autor: Kathy Matthews
- Publisher (Publication Date): William Morrow Paperbacks; Reprint edition (December 26, 2006)
- Language: English
- Download File Format: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3 (Kindle)