- Full Title : Thai Cooking Made Easy: Delectable Thai Meals in Minutes [Thai Cookbook, Over 60 Recipes]
- Autor: Periplus Editors
- Print Length:
- Publisher: Periplus Editions; Spi edition
- Publication Date: April 15, 2005
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0794601561
- ISBN-13: 978-0794601560
- Download File Format | Size: pdf | 20,25 Mb
Thai food is one of the world’s most exciting cuisines, a work of art that pleases the most discerning taste buds. From fiery hot soups to tangy seafood dishes, this beautifully illustrated Thai cookbook captures the savory tastes and heavenly flavors of Thai cuisine. Step-by-step recipes show you how to make evergreen Thai food such as tom yam soup, pineapple fried rice, and jub chai (mixed vegetable stew).
More than 60 full-color photographs bring each dish to life on the page, with flavorful sauces, delicious salads, tempting main dishes and sinful deserts making this the perfect introduction to Thai cuisine. The important elements of this book—the straightforward recipes, careful ingredient listings, and step-by-step instructions—will have you cooking up a Thai culinary storm in no time at all!
Delicious Thai recipes include:
- Crispy Shrimp Cakes
- Hot and Sour Shrimp and Lemongrass Soup
- Spicy Squid Salad
- Grilled Lobsters with Basil Garlic Sauce
- Green Curry Chicken
- Crying Tiger Beef Steak
- Stir-fried Rice Noodles with Vegetables
- Sticky Rice with Grated Coconut Topping
The recipes in Thai Cooking Made Easy are mainly homestyle and are accessible to chefs of all skill levels. This book promises to be your handy guide to the world of Thai cuisine.