- Print Length: 128 Pages
- Publisher: Ten Speed Press
- Publication Date: September 1, 2004
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DTEL2QK
- ISBN-10: 1580086322
- ISBN-13: 978-1580086325
- File Format: EPUB
There’¬?s truly nothing sweeter than a homemade cookie, but when it’¬?s creatively decorated, that cookie can become a tasty work of art. THE ART OF COOKIES delivers an imaginative collection of decorating ideas and designs, focusing on themes such as birthdays, weddings, baby showers, Christmas, Hanukkah, and Easter. Be serious. Be whimsical. Be adventurous or traditional. Let your imagination go and your fingers fly. If it doesn’¬?t turn out exactly right, who cares? Eat it and make another! The idea is to decorate, originate, elaborate-if it can be done on a canvas, it can be done on a cookie. Great art and great taste-what could be a better combination?
– An upscale lifestyle book celebrating the art of cookie decoration for various themes and holidays.
– Features an introduction to creative cookie decorating and a selection of core recipes and techniques.
– Includes 50 step-by-step photographs of the design process so you can replicate the cookies with ease.