- Full Title : The Cyclical Ketogenic Diet: A Healthier, Easier Way to Burn Fat with Intermittent Ketosis
- Autor: Robert Santos-Prowse MS RD
- Print Length: 192 pages
- Publisher: Ulysses Press; 1 edition
- Publication Date: February 19, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1612438695
- ISBN-13: 978-1612438696
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 1,61 Mb
Plese Buy Premium From My Download Link, To Support Me & Download all Books with MaX SPeeD!
All the benefits of the ketogenic diet in an easier-to-follow, healthy lifestyle approach
The ketogenic diet is proven to help people lose unwanted fat! But it’s ridiculously hard to stay on such a restrictive no-carb diet day after day. The program in this book offers you a healthier, more practical alternative―cycle between fat-burning periods of ketosis and weight-maintaining periods while you enjoy a diet of delicious and nutritious whole foods. With this book’s innovative two-phase strategy, you will learn to:
• Power up on ketosis when you need it
• Achieve metabolic flexibility
• Switch between fuel sources easily
• Lose weight and keep it off
• Make educated food choices in every situation
With the expert nutrition tips, delicious recipes and step-by-step meal plans in this book, you can now enjoy all the benefits of ketosis and the foods you love too.
About the Author
Robert Santos-Prowse, MS, RDN is a clinical dietitian nutritionist who writes about nutrition science and food politics and why they matter in our day-to-day lives. He lives in Johnson City, TN.