- Full Title : The Everything Indian Slow Cooker Cookbook: Includes Pineapple Raita, Tandoori Chicken Wings, Mulligatawny Soup, Lamb Vindaloo, Five-Spice Strawberry Chutneyand hundreds more!
- Autor: Prerna Singh
- Print Length: 304 pages
- Publisher: Everything
- Publication Date: October 18, 2012
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 144054168X
- ISBN-13: 978-1440541681
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 2,24 Mb
Plese Buy Premium From My Links, To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
Do you love Indian food, but wonder how to capture those unique flavors at home? With The Everything Indian Slow Cooker Cookbook, all you have to do is toss your ingredients into a slow cooker and then come home to a delicious, savory meal that the whole family will love!
Featuring 300 mouthwatering recipes and instructions for building a masaledaani (spice box), this cookbook shows you how to create authentic Indian recipes in just a few simple steps. With author Prerna Singh’s guidance and the convenience of your slow cooker, you’ll enjoy crafting delightful delicacies like:
- Spicy Chicken Stew
- Curried Tempeh in Coconut Cream
- Chili Coconut Chicken (Mangalorian Murgh Gassi)
- Slow Cooker Tandoori Chicken
- Hot Spiced Lamb (Andhra Gosht Pittu)
- Lobster in Creamy Sauce (Lobster Ka Korma)
- Saffron Rice (Kesari Chawal)
- Mango Chili Chutney
- Cardamom-Infused Cheesecake
- Strawberry Lassi
The Everything Indian Slow Cooker Cookbook includes hundreds of recipes that will tantalize your taste buds without monopolizing your time!
About the Author
Prerna Singh is a blogger, photographer, recipe developer, and founder of the Indian food blog Indian Simmer (www.indiansimmer.com), a Saveur Finalist for Best Food Blog in 2011. Visit her on Twitter at @indiansimmer. She lives in Milpitas, CA.