- Full Title : The Everything Mediterranean Slow Cooker Cookbook: Includes Sun-Dried Tomato and Pesto Dip, Apricot-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin, Tuscan Chicken and Zucchini Ragout, and Chocolate Creme Brulee
- Autor: Launie Kettler
- Print Length: 304 pages
- Publisher: Everything; 1 edition
- Publication Date: August 18, 2014
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440568529
- ISBN-13: 978-1440568527
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 7,43 Mb
Plese Buy Premium From My Links, To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
The benefits of a Mediterranean diet–fresh vegetables and fruits, whole grains, seafood and lean meats, nuts, and olive oil–are well known. People who live in the region have the lowest rates of chronic diseases and one of the highest life expectancies in the world.
Inside are 300 recipes that combine the vibrant flavor of Mediterranean ingredients with the ease and convenience of slow cooking. You’ll find mouthwatering dishes such as:
- Parmesan olive focaccia
- Black and white bean dip
- Citrusy and sticky honey wings
- Apricot-stuffed pork tenderloin
- Mussels marinara
- Lobster risotto
- Vegetable and chickpea stew with lemony couscous
- Challah bread pudding
With recipes for everything from filling breakfasts to special-occasion dinners, you’ll find all you need to effortlessly incorporate this healthy lifestyle into your busy weekday life.
About the Author
Brooke McLay is a professional food writer, recipe developer, cooking show host, and food photographer. She works regularly with Disney’s Babble.com, General Mills, and Chic magazine, and is the creator of www.cheekykitchen.com. She lives in Salt Lake City, UT.
Launie Kettler is a food writer and photographer. Launie’s recipes and food writing have been featured on Salon, Punk Domestics, Culture magazine, Athens Foods, CNN, and other websites. Her food blog, Teeny Tiny Kitchen, was featured on Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution. She lives in St. Albans, VT.