Burn fat and lose weight with 300 easy recipes!
With The Everything Metabolism Diet Cookbook, you’ll discover how you can get your metabolism to work faster and burn even more fat! This easy-to-follow diet emphasizes reduced carbohydrate intake to help you lose weight and keeps your body’s metabolism constantly guessing as you change the amount of carbs, protein, and fats you consume. You’ll learn the science behind metabolism and includes tips on ways to keep your metabolism going strong, no matter what your body size, composition, age, or lifestyle.
With hundreds of healthy and satisfying recipes including:
- Sweet Potato Hash with Fried Eggs and Avocado
- Buffalo Hummus
- Cilantro Lime Chickpea Salad
- Baked Onion Rings
- Lemon Shrimp with Brown Rice Linguini
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- Mini Crab Cakes with Spicy Aioli
- Thai Chicken Tacos
- Coffee Brownies
- Coconut Macaroons
This guide features food and meal plans that stimulate your metabolism and trigger the fat-loss hormones (even while you rest!). Lose weight, have more energy, reduce your cholesterol, and live a healthier life!
About the Author
Lindsay Boyers, CHNC is a nutrition consultant with extensive experience in a wide range of dietary therapies including the ketogenic diet. She also specializes in elimination diets, gut health, and identifying food sensitivities in her clients. Lindsay’s articles on nutrition and health have been published on various health and wellness sites, including Healthline.com, Livestrong.com, and JillianMichaels.com. She lives in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts.
Great cookbook with, great ideas for healthy cooking. My son has dairy issues and this has been great for healthy dinner suggestions
- Title: The Everything Metabolism Diet Cookbook: Includes Vegetable-Packed Scrambled Eggs, Spicy Lentil Wraps, Lemon Spinach Artichoke Dip, Stuffed Filet Mignon, Ginger Mango Sorbet, and Hundreds More!
- Autor: Lindsay Boyers
- Publisher (Publication Date): Everything; 1 edition (December 11, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: | 1440592284
- ISBN-13: | 978-1440592287
- Download File Format: EPUB, PDF