- Full Title : The Everything Pre-Diabetes Cookbook: Includes Sweet Potato Pancakes, Soy and Ginger Flank Steak, Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Salad, Roasted Butternut Strawberry Ricotta Pie and hundreds more!
- Autor: Gretchen Scalpi
- Print Length: 304 pages
- Publisher: Everything; 1 edition
- Publication Date: January 8, 2014
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440572232
- ISBN-13: 978-1440572234
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 886,68 Kb
Plese Buy Premium From My Links, To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
The delicious way to reverse your diabetes risk!
A diagnosis of pre-diabetes doesn’t mean that diabetes is inevitable. Changing your diet and activity level can help you avoid type 2 diabetes altogether. In The Everything Pre-Diabetes Cookbook, you’ll find more than 300 recipes for delicious, healthy meals the whole family will love. Also included is a 10-week diet and exercise plan that will help you lower your diabetes risk.
Registered dietitian Gretchen Scalpi has compiled 300 meals that are as tasty as they are healthy, including:
- Berry puff pancakes
- Fresh baja guacamole
- Chipotle chicken wrap
- Stir-fried ginger scallops with vegetables
- Homemade macaroni and cheese
- Rich and creamy sausage-potato soup
- Chocolate cheesecake mousse
- Cranberry pecan biscotti
Armed with this expert guide, you can recognize your unhealthy eating habits, find new healthier ways to prepare your favorite dishes, and stop diabetes in its tracks!
About the Author
Gretchen Scalpi, RD, CDN, CDE, is a registered dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator with more than twenty-five years of experience as a nutrition counselor. She served as a contributing reviewer for the sixth edition of Contemporary Nutrition and is the author of The Everything Diabetes Cookbook, 2nd Edition, and The Everything Guide to Managing and Reversing Pre-Diabetes. Scalpi is a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the American Association of Diabetes Educators. She lives in Beacon, NY.