- Full Title : The Fried Rice Cookbook: Easy and Delicious Fried Rice Recipes from Around the World!
- Autor: Nancy Silverman
- Print Length: 85 pages
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: April 16, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1094761699
- ISBN-13: 978-1094761695
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 2,89 Mb
Fried rice is a staple in Asian cuisine, and known for its ability to pair well with meat and vegetable dishes. Fried rice is especially popular in Chinese, Thai, and Japanese cultures, and you’ve probably been introduced to fried rice at your favorite Asian restaurant.
The Fried Rice Cookbook shows you how to make your favorite fried rice right at home!
Fried rice can be made with brown rice, white rice, basmati rice, sticky rice, or whichever rice you would prefer to use.
The Fried Rice Cookbook features 25 fried rice recipes from around the world, with creative twists on the regional classic.
Featured recipes include:
– Sweet and Sour Fried Rice
– Yellow Fried Rice with Fried Egg
– Kale and Pork Fried Rice
– Spinach and Parmesan Fried Rice
– Perfect Mexican Fried Rice