- Full Title : The Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Cookbook: Easy Meal Plans and Recipes to Eat Well & Keep the Weight Off
- Autor: Sarah Kent MS RDN CSOWM CD
- Print Length: 210 pages
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publication Date: April 24, 2018
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: B07C2842QS
- Download File Format | Size: epub | 1,95 Mb
The Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Cookbook is the first complete meal plan and cookbook uniquely designed to fuel your body and satisfy your tastebuds after VSG.
A commitment to nutrition is the key to success after having a vertical sleeve gastrectomy (VSG). During your first 8 weeks post-op, meal planning is essential to make sure you get the nutrition you need. In The Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Cookbook, Sarah Kent—author of the bestselling Fresh Start Bariatric Cookbook—delivers effective meal plans and recipes specifically tailored for your new lifestyle after VSG.
Unlike any other bariatric cookbook on the market, The Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Cookbook approaches your new diet with immediate and long-term dietary needs in mind, to help you get healthier—not just thinner. In the pages of The Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Cookbook you’ll find:
- 8 weeks of easy meal plans for each of the 4 post-op dietary stages (full liquid, pureed foods, soft foods, general diet)
- Over 95 protein-packed recipes—many of which yield leftovers for meals later in the week
- Post-op recipe icons that let you know at which stages you can eat each recipe, providing specific portion information as well
Knowing what, when, and how much to eat after VSG doesn’t have to be stressful. The Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Cookbook makes it easy, healthy, and simply delicious to eat well after surgery and beyond.